Friday, November 12, 2010







Today was a good day! The hubby & I went to the movies to see For Colored Girls! FABULOUS movie btw it’s pure poetry. We had some time to take in a little thrifting! I absolutely love the hunt of going to a thrift store to find amazing vintage and modern clothing. I found a beautiful vintage Givenchy necklace, Zodiac boots,Halston dress with a cocoon jacket *MAJOR* and a pair of granny boots. All of them….ummm well most of them will end up in my Etsy shop. Finished off the night with a glass of spiked eggnog! *YUMMY*


I love this outfit because it’s one that didn’t take a lot of thought or effort. Most of my fits don’t but this one was all about the VEST. I found this vintage beauty in a thrift store for $14! Everything else was simple…my fit is mostly vintage glasses/purse/necklaces & leggings. I just added some layered Ts and a target scarf and boots. The weather here in Washington was perfect for the vest too…a cool 49 degrees. Great for thrifting & a movie!

XOXO,
Mrs. Passé 




No comments:

Post a Comment